Industrial Printer Servicing
Buying a printer from Codetronix is only the start of our relationship with you.
We want every customer to be happy with owning and operating each piece of equipment we sell.
From the simplest date coder to the most complex of integrated systems, industrial printer servicing is a essential part of what we do.
Every machine supplied by Codetronix is supported by our Technical Team and Field Service Engineers. Whether it is a technical query that we can resolve over the phone or a site visit to fix a fault or breakdown, we have a team of people to help you with the ownership of our printers.
From the initial installation and commissioning on site to bespoke support packages and training, our industrial printer servicing experts are on hand to help when you need us.
We offer industrial printer servicing
for the following systems:
- Citronix – Continuous Ink Jet Printers (All Models)
- HSA – Thermal Ink Jet Printers (All Models)
- Easyprint – Thermal Transfer Printers (All Models)
- Macsa – Print & Apply Equipment (All Models)
- Macsa – Laser Coders (All Models)
- Intrex – Label Applicators (All Models)
- Squid Ink – Piezo Ink Jet High Resolution Printers (All Models)
(Please note that legacy and obsolete equipment support can be limited by availability of spare parts – Please contact us for further information)
At the installation stage, we offer two types of support:
- Standard Installation: For those that are familiar with the technology and have in-house teams to help.
- Advanced Installation: For customers who are new to coding and marking and may need additional guidance and training.
To help ensure you get the best from your Codetronix equipment, we offer additional training days on site. Trained operators will help you manage your printers in accordance with best practice, maximising uptime and reducing printing errors. Our Training packages are available for a maximum of 6 personnel at a time. Please contact us below for more information and a proposal.
- Operator Training: Day to day use, message creation, fluids top-ups, basic fault-finding (half a day).
- Engineer Training: In-depth service-level training, including replacement of parts (full day)
We don’t offer a ‘one size fits all’ service contract. Rather, we recognise that every customer will have different needs depending on the equipment you have, your own internal resource and your operational environment. We can put together bespoke service support packages to suit how you work.